What you’ll need for this easy arrangement:
- A container (I used a small wood window box)
- Assorted feathers (Most of these are from a craft store, the pheasant feathers are fresh from the game farm.)
- Green floral foam (enough to fill the container to about 1/2″ to 1″ from the top)
- & Any type of dried moss
- Place your floral foam in the container (to about 1/2″ to 1″ from the top)
- Add dried moss to the top of the foam, filling the container completely
- Insert the feathers into the floral foam starting with the longest feathers, working out from the center.
If you’re using an unfinished window box or a wood crate:
March 27th, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Beautiful, as always, Mal! You always blow me away!
April 2nd, 2014 at 4:53 PM
This is cute and looks so easy to make! I will definitely be doing this for new decorations in my house! Thanks for the post 🙂
2 Comments on Rustic Feather Arrangements